To identify key areas where customers have abandoned their online shopping carts, find out the reason why, and provide a recommendation to solve the problem.
- UX auditing of the website (mobile and desktop);
- Interviewing business representatives;
- Providing further support and advice of any further clarifications.
After the audit was completed, we have done the following:
- Created a document listing the problems for each key page;
- Prioritized all those issues;
- Provided a full detailed proposal of amendments with documented examples and indications of how each amendment could improve the user experience.
- Increase the conversion rate on the mobile
- Increase the number of views of the product detail pages
- Increase the add-to-basket rate on the desktop
- Minimize the shopping cart abandonment rate
- Increase the checkout completion percentage rate