- Omni-channel fashion retailer No.1 in Ukraine
- Winner of the Retail Awards in the nomination "The best chain of shoe stores 2018"
- Winner of the RDB Awards-2019 in the nomination “International fashion operator of the year”
- For 25 years on the market
- 114 stores in 25 Ukrainian cities
- 3.5 million online visitors per month
- The share of Intertop’s online sales has grown by 80% over the last year and is now 15%.
- Focus on the income growth
- Quick implementation of UX/UI solutions
- Testing and measuring of the results of the solutions
- Risk minimization
- Ongoing development of the project
This is why the ESR approach was chosen.
ESR (Evolutionary Site Redesign) is step-by-step interface improvement using CRO (conversion rate optimization) principles with the aim of boosting revenue. The main advantage of this approach is that all the changes are based on analytical data and are confirmed by A/B tests, which minimizes risks and makes investments in the interface insignificant (and recaptured in a short time).
UX audit results:
91 pages of the report
54 mistakes that were found and recommendations on how to fix them
120 hours of UX-expert work
Search function optimization
Why did we identify this task as a priority?
In accordance with analytical data, 3% of the website visitors (around 60 000 people per month) used search actively. This is a rather large segment of the audience loyal to the brand, whose conversion was 6 times higher than among other users.
We studied search queries frequently entered by users
We checked the implementation on the website and identified a number of problems:
- Search query categories were not loading
- Incorrect search results were displaying
- There was no quick entry to goods categories
We worked out a search algorithm according to what users were looking for
of search optimization
The transaction rate from search increased by 74.64%
Unnecessary steps before the cart
The button “To the cart” on the cart page for adding additional items
Characteristics that are not matching product are displayed.
We shortened the way to the cart to 1 step
Cross-sell elements were added
Product kits were worked out
We emphasized the price and the button “Proceed to checkout”
- A complex multi-step path to the page
- Too many fields
- Non-intuitive choice of delivery and payment options
- No error hints for input fields
- Non-informative Thank You page, etc.
A/B testing results
The user path to Checkout page was shortened
The page structure was optimized
We created a more intuitive interface
Conversion Rate increased by 54.68%
During one-year-long cooperation with Intertop we redesigned their main website page through several iterations, optimized the search on the website, as well as the process of reserving products, and other pages. Testing of new hypotheses and introduction of step-by-step changes are also planned.
Having eliminated only the problems that were out in the open, we have already received good results:Conversion rate was increased by 55.4%.
ARPU grew by 71.43%.
Checkout process conversion rate increased by 128%.