Get a detailed plan with 30-50 hypotheses on revenue growth for your project with the use of advanced analytical tools and in-depth analysis of the website's usability by UX/CRO experts.
We explore the way how potential customers will interact with your website. Our UX specialists will find ways to reduce the weaknesses of the interface in order to improve the conversion rate. You will get a report with detailed recommendations on how to improve the website's KPIs. The report can also include some analytics observations, screen recordings of users’ activities, heat maps, and survey results.
- Exploring the business sector
- Optimizing and researching web analytics
- Analyzing the target audience
- Analyzing heat maps
- Using web viewer tools
- Gathering feedback
- Formulating a plan to increase revenue
This approach will allow you to invest gradually. We call it Evolutionary Site Redesign (ESR). We will improve the website’s interface every step of the way and this should help increase your income potential.
A step-by-step process will allow you to immediately verify decisions and use the most effective results from this process by comparing web analytics metrics and A/B test results.
Read an example of UX/UI gradual changes, that led to CR increase by 55% in the first year, then by 10.5% in the second year, and by 8.7% in the third year of our work.
Find out more about Conversion rate optimization services
- Analyzing web analytics
- Conducting competitive research
- Analyzing heat maps, web viewers
- Gathering users' feedback
- Conducting interface experts audit
- Evaluating A/B tests
- Measuring hypotheses testing
Get a new website to increase your online conversions and to help you stand out from your competitors.
We are the only Ukrainian company that has become a Google UX Partner.
With 13 years of experience in the e-commerce, SaaS, Booking, Healthcare, and Web3 arena, we have successfully base all our UX/UI solutions on the reliable results of web analytics.
Read more about our UX/UI services
- Briefing and and analyzing the target audience
- Designing the information and navigation architecture
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Regulating the design and development of the website
- Preparing for the Evolving UX changes
we've launched 12 of Ukraine's
TOP 30 e-commerce projects
the interfaces we created
for the markets in the UK, USA,
Canada, Australia, Germany, etc.